Xcess Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 93 on Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:30 pm
Latest topics
» Stewie leavs
Skyline for Vice-Leader! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:02 am by Vortex

» COMPLETE REDO
Skyline for Vice-Leader! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:52 pm by Newy

» Map project (MUST READ)
Skyline for Vice-Leader! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:39 pm by Penguin

» Surf japan server
Skyline for Vice-Leader! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:56 am by Skyline

» wierd site
Skyline for Vice-Leader! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:50 am by Skyline

» My Server ( νσятєχ )
Skyline for Vice-Leader! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:32 am by Vortex

» A gfx battle
Skyline for Vice-Leader! EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:26 am by Shogun|chipmunk

» Vortex The Builder :')
Skyline for Vice-Leader! EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:39 am by Shogun|chipmunk

» COOL SIG TEST!!
Skyline for Vice-Leader! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:33 am by Potatoejoe

Skyline for Vice-Leader!

5 posters

Go down

Skyline for Vice-Leader! Empty Skyline for Vice-Leader!

Post  Mutiny Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:24 pm

Like the title says..
Yeahhhh..

Skyline should be Vice-Leader.
He's mature, knowledgeable.
He's bought us a server and got jack shit :O
When Sparta bought a server, he got Officer for some dumb reason.

Skyline knows about servers, and will always offer to help and contribute.
I'm outraged at the fact he hasn't got Vice-Leader yet.

So, in short.

VOTE SKYLINE FOR PROPOSITION 13375KYL1NE!

Mutiny
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Skyline for Vice-Leader! Empty Re: Skyline for Vice-Leader!

Post  Penguin Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:32 pm

Your not even in the clan Mutiny .... If you want him Vice leader join then make a petetion ... Sorry but no further action will be taken while your jsut a guest.
Penguin
Penguin
Leader / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutiny Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:43 pm

"Not being in the clan" doesn't make my opinion any less valid.
He gives a server, helps with everything and gets nothing in return while other people get the Officer role just for being mates..

No offence to anyone here, I love you all to bits tbh.. But Skyline is a perfect Vice-Leader for this clan and you're basically shoving it in his face because you want your best mates to be in the higher roles.

Mutiny
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post  Penguin Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:59 am

Tbh i will make the decision here as will newy ... If more people "In the clan" agree wtih you then maybe yes ..... as for the needing to be in the clan its because he will help leading the clan but if he messes up then it wouldnt be your fault then cause your not in the clan so thats the reason. Im not saying No .. Im saying more pople need to agree
Penguin
Penguin
Leader / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Newy Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:58 am

Well I agree with Tweedy you cant just say he should be when your not in the clan.

However I also agree with Mutiny that maybe we should promote Skyline to something as he is knowledgable and has put up a server for xcess. Like Tweedy said will wait for a few more reply's before making a final decision.

Newy.
Newy
Newy
Leader / Owner

https://xcessgamingclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shogun|chipmunk Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:13 pm

yeh you cant add memebrs even if youre not in the clan.
Shogun|chipmunk
Shogun|chipmunk
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutiny Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:25 pm

Tweedy wrote:Tbh i will make the decision here as will newy ... If more people "In the clan" agree wtih you then maybe yes ..... as for the needing to be in the clan its because he will help leading the clan but if he messes up then it wouldnt be your fault then cause your not in the clan so thats the reason. Im not saying No .. Im saying more pople need to agree

So, me asking for Skyline to be promoted will possibly fuck up the clan?
Erm.. It's not like a Vice-Leader can destroy the clan is it?

Newy wrote:Well I agree with Tweedy you cant just say he should be when your not in the clan.

However I also agree with Mutiny that maybe we should promote Skyline to something as he is knowledgable and has put up a server for xcess. Like Tweedy said will wait for a few more reply's before making a final decision.

Newy.

I presented facts and the reasons as to why I made this pledge. Don't assume I am saying "LOLOL SKYLINE SHOULD BE VICE-LEADERZ" when I am clearly not.

If somebody else made a thread, for example.. Kira or Grimmjow (Sorry for using you two) and they presented their facts, I am 75% Sure you would say "Yeah".

Shogun wrote:yeh you cant add memebrs even if youre not in the clan.

What? You're a fucking retard.
Skyline IS in the clan, I AM NOT ADDING MEMBERS..
You fucking dumbass.

Mutiny
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post  Penguin Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:06 pm

Mutiny im saying we need more "Clan members" To aggree with you as if skyline was to go abuse his admin no our server ( Not that he would ) Then it would be mien and newys fault for lettign him have it.. Im jsut covering our backs.
Penguin
Penguin
Leader / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutiny Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:45 pm

Tweedy wrote:Mutiny im saying we need more "Clan members" To aggree with you as if skyline was to go abuse his admin no our server ( Not that he would ) Then it would be mien and newys fault for lettign him have it.. Im jsut covering our backs.

As leaders, you and Newy should take responsibility and the blame for everything.
I know Skyline would be a strong Vice-Leader, he will bring confidence, strength, support and overally, he will set the clan in the right direction.

All he needs to fill the role is Activity, but he's on Steam most of the time anyway so it's no trouble asking him to come on the forums if something comes up..

Mutiny
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post  Skyline Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:57 am

I don't see why mutiny saying what he did in his first post should make a difference weather he is in the clan or not though. Because at the end of the day you 2 are the clan leaders so no matter if the queen came on here, and said that, and was or wasn't a member, its still both of your choices about weather you would make me clan leader or not.

If someone further down the rankings than you 2 did fuck anything up in the clan, as in business if there is a death or something on site. Its the MD (managing director (you two)) that goes to court and gets the blame, no matter who didn't buy the new ladders or who didn't secure an area etc etc. Thats part and parcel of the responsibility of the roles you play in the clan, the further up you are the further you have to fall remember Wink

If you did want to promote me id gladly take the position and I could pretty much assure you I wouldn't fuck it up. But if not I wont be to offended Wink
The only reason I don't look that active atm is because im waiting for someone to steam me the links of the forums so I can view them all

But like I say you two are the leaders, its your choice who you think is best for any positions you have, not necessarily the rest of the clans. If you dont know someone well enough for you to have to reli on what other people say about them, its not worth the hassle, take my word for that. I know that probably doesn't go well for me been an officer, but id rather a long standing clan than something the fails due to bs if you get me Wink

Skyline
Vice-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Penguin Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:59 am

Me and Newy will be discussing this further but my point was we cant make a quick decision on this ...
Penguin
Penguin
Leader / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Newy Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:57 am

After discussing with Tweedy we have decided to promote Skyline to Vice Leader, this is mainly because we both feel he suits the position and also contributes to the clan significantly.

Please see the Clan News section for some more changes that we have decided.

On behalf of Xcess Gaming I am happy to congratulate Skyline in this promotion and hope he respects the position which i'm sure he will Smile

Newy.
Newy
Newy
Leader / Owner

https://xcessgamingclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum