Xcess Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 93 on Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:30 pm
Latest topics
» Stewie leavs
What to include and what you can donate for EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:02 am by Vortex

» COMPLETE REDO
What to include and what you can donate for EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:52 pm by Newy

» Map project (MUST READ)
What to include and what you can donate for EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:39 pm by Penguin

» Surf japan server
What to include and what you can donate for EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:56 am by Skyline

» wierd site
What to include and what you can donate for EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:50 am by Skyline

» My Server ( νσятєχ )
What to include and what you can donate for EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:32 am by Vortex

» A gfx battle
What to include and what you can donate for EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:26 am by Shogun|chipmunk

» Vortex The Builder :')
What to include and what you can donate for EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:39 am by Shogun|chipmunk

» COOL SIG TEST!!
What to include and what you can donate for EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:33 am by Potatoejoe

What to include and what you can donate for

Go down

What to include and what you can donate for Empty What to include and what you can donate for

Post  Newy Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:19 pm

After you decide what you want to donate for and have completed donation process through Paypal, you must return to this section and create a new topic with the title "Your Name's" Donation of [Amount of donation]example: Newy's Donation of £20

Once you have created the new topic, you must complete and use this template. Failure to use this template will lead to a delay in receiving what you have paid for.

1: What you donated for. [Example] Special offer - Basic Admin
2: Your steam ID. [Example] STEAM:0:0:023412342 (Found by typing status into console whilst connected to a server)
3: How much you donated. [Example] £20
4: The e-mail you used to donate with. [Example] xcessgaming@anydomain.co.uk
5: Do you agree with the terms and condition written in this thread. [Example] Yes

Your purchase will be added to your account as soon as Paypal have cleared. If you donated for admin then that will be added to your account when a myself and yourself are both online in game on the server that you have donated for. If you have donated for races this will be added to your account also when myself and yourself are both ingame. Co-Leaders and other leaders please do not add races for other players, this will just result in confusion and may become a situation of your word against the donators words. So to be safe I will deal with adding races, however you can add admins but please check the private section to see what flags should be set before doing so.

Terms and Conditions:
Before any donations are made, you must be aware that any and all donations are, under no-circumstance, refundable. You must also be aware this is a non-profitable business where the donations will all go towards the community, we will NOT ask or accept donations unless they are required for the servers.

All donations prices are in British Pounds and not dollars. Finally the prices are not negotiable, they are set by leaders at what we deem to be appropriate.

Ok, so now I have dealt with the legal stuff Very Happy we can move onto what you can donate for.

Fun Server:

Basic admin: £5
Full admin: £10

WCS Server:

One maxed race: £4
All race maxed: £20

Surf RPG Server:

250 Credits: £2
500 Credits: £3.25
750 Credits: £5.40
1000 Credits: £6.20

Special Deals:

Basic admin on all servers: £12
Full admin on all servers: £25

If anybody has any questions about the donations or the pricing etc. Please send me a private message or contact me or tweedy on steam:

Newy steam username - Ryan2309
Tweedy steam username - DavidTweed

Thanks for taking the time to read this article.

Last edited by Newy on Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add new price lists)
Newy
Newy
Leader / Owner

https://xcessgamingclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum