Xcess Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 93 on Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:30 pm
Latest topics
» Stewie leavs
Lil Devil and Santa promoted to watcher... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:02 am by Vortex

» COMPLETE REDO
Lil Devil and Santa promoted to watcher... EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:52 pm by Newy

» Map project (MUST READ)
Lil Devil and Santa promoted to watcher... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:39 pm by Penguin

» Surf japan server
Lil Devil and Santa promoted to watcher... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:56 am by Skyline

» wierd site
Lil Devil and Santa promoted to watcher... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:50 am by Skyline

» My Server ( νσятєχ )
Lil Devil and Santa promoted to watcher... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:32 am by Vortex

» A gfx battle
Lil Devil and Santa promoted to watcher... EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:26 am by Shogun|chipmunk

» Vortex The Builder :')
Lil Devil and Santa promoted to watcher... EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:39 am by Shogun|chipmunk

» COOL SIG TEST!!
Lil Devil and Santa promoted to watcher... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:33 am by Potatoejoe

Lil Devil and Santa promoted to watcher...

4 posters

Go down

Lil Devil and Santa promoted to watcher... Empty Lil Devil and Santa promoted to watcher...

Post  Newy Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:03 am

Well I have been looking for a few members to trial this group for us. Seeing as I got a request first from Lil Devil and then from Santa, I have accepted both their requests it to see if the group works or not.

During this period Lil Devil and Santa will have the ability to vote on applications.

At some point I will then review the group and see if its worth adding any other members.

Sooooo Lil Devil and Santa ythe Watchers groups lies in both your two's fate lol! If I like what I see I will open it up to more members, if I feel that you aren't voting on apps or if its generally just not working I will scrap the group

Good luck !

Ryan.

Last edited by Newy on Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Newy
Newy
Leader / Owner

https://xcessgamingclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Lil Devil and Santa promoted to watcher... Empty Re: Lil Devil and Santa promoted to watcher...

Post  stewie Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:38 am

w00t
stewie
stewie
Watcher

Back to top Go down

Lil Devil and Santa promoted to watcher... Empty Re: Lil Devil and Santa promoted to watcher...

Post  Penguin Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:00 am

Good job guys hope you do well cheers bounce cheers
Penguin
Penguin
Leader / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Shogun|chipmunk Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:31 pm

great and i like lil devil he is a cool guy and like maradona lol.
Shogun|chipmunk
Shogun|chipmunk
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  stewie Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:37 am

ty tweedy Very Happy
stewie
stewie
Watcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down