Xcess Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 93 on Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:30 pm
Latest topics
» Stewie leavs
For the servers who has zombiemod or for the others too EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:02 am by Vortex

» COMPLETE REDO
For the servers who has zombiemod or for the others too EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:52 pm by Newy

» Map project (MUST READ)
For the servers who has zombiemod or for the others too EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:39 pm by Penguin

» Surf japan server
For the servers who has zombiemod or for the others too EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:56 am by Skyline

» wierd site
For the servers who has zombiemod or for the others too EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:50 am by Skyline

» My Server ( νσятєχ )
For the servers who has zombiemod or for the others too EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:32 am by Vortex

» A gfx battle
For the servers who has zombiemod or for the others too EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:26 am by Shogun|chipmunk

» Vortex The Builder :')
For the servers who has zombiemod or for the others too EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:39 am by Shogun|chipmunk

» COOL SIG TEST!!
For the servers who has zombiemod or for the others too EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:33 am by Potatoejoe

For the servers who has zombiemod or for the others too

5 posters

Go down

For the servers who has zombiemod or for the others too Empty For the servers who has zombiemod or for the others too

Post  FioX Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:23 pm

well in most of the zombie mod servers there are some idiots (-suckers-) that dont let you go his place or he starts blocking in the middle of the way so (request) it would by bether if it has the script NO BLOCK

download
BOTH ARE NEEDED
EventScripts: http://mattie.net/downloads/mattie_e...50beta171a.zip
NoBlock:Source: http://addons.eventscripts.com/addons/download/Noblock

if no one nows how to do it work then i have a toturial:

instal event script in the server cstrike foulder

extract noblock to addons/eventscripts

then open cfg/autoexec.cfg (if you dont have creat one) and type in there es_load noblock

now only start the server (or host xD) if the script is not runing restart the server

you can turn it off during the server up: es_unload noblock

FioX

Back to top Go down

For the servers who has zombiemod or for the others too Empty Re: For the servers who has zombiemod or for the others too

Post  Vortex Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:16 pm

hmm Maybe i Need NoBlock xD
Vortex
Vortex

Back to top Go down

For the servers who has zombiemod or for the others too Empty Re: For the servers who has zombiemod or for the others too

Post  Penguin Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:05 am

I installed zombie mod wcs mod n all of them noblock .. eventscirpts etc then Hedshot removed them so ...
Penguin
Penguin
Leader / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoshi Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Good Job Headshot roflkins
Yoshi
Yoshi
Vice-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  FioX Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:29 pm

lol! my pc dont work anymore i will not able to play css for some weeks but i have this leptop to talk in forum etc ^^

FioX

Back to top Go down

Post  stewie Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:48 am

haha i had the same but my pc is good to go aging lol!
stewie
stewie
Watcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum